Flanges are used to provide assistance to pipework. They are used for blocking off a pipeline or for connecting various parts of a pipe together.
Pipe flanges are typically discs/rings or collars. These are bonded or screwed to the pipe end and fastened with nuts and screws. A gasket is placed in between both mating flanges to give a tighter seal.
We provide flanges in a variety of types. These include weld neck, slip on blinds, lap joints, threaded pipe flanges and socket weld flanges. We have established pressure specs and could supply custom pipe flanges, from forgings or plate as needed.
As part of our service, we invite enquiries to supply suggestions. We can develop an ideal product to be used for your demands.
- Blind (RAISED FACE, FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
- Weld Neck (RAISED FACE , FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
- Socket Weld (RAISED FACE, FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
- Slip on (RAISED FACE, FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
- Threaded Pipe Type (RAISED FACE, FLAT FACE , RING TYPE JOINT)
We are able to supply the above in the following materials:
- Duplex / Super Duplex (F51 , F53 , F55)
- Stainless Steels (304 / 304H / 304L / 310 / 316 / 316H / 316L / 317L / 321 / 321H / 347 / 347H / F44)
- Nickel alloys (400, K500, 600, 625, 718 , 725, 800 , 825 , 925 , C22 , C276)
- Titanium: Grade 2 , Grade 5 and Grade 7 , Grade 12
- Other grades available on request.
The above items are available to the following dimensional specifications:
- ANSI B16.5
- ANSI B16.47 A
- API 6A /17D
- BS 3293